Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Should I just not inquire about my husbands love life history?

Im somewhat fascinated about some of the crazy stories he has told me in the past, but the last story he told me was about when he was over seas he met a BEAUTIFUL blonde girl from -such and such country- and she impressed him because she was drinking a beer, smoking hot, and interested in him... but he couldn't get it up with her becsuse he was too drunk. I laughed but at the same time, I told him I could have done without the details about how incredibly into her.. like gotta have her.. he was. He hinted that he had another go at it but now wont tell me if he actually did or.not because I "got mad" about it last time. Should I just drop it all forever? :/ im curious but he refuses to talk about his love life history at all now.

No comments:

Post a Comment