Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I think i have a connection with this man.please help?twin flames?

I agree with Curtis. It sounds like there may be something there. If you're soul attached, you feel it. It's an awareness or inner knowing. I believe soulmates are beginning to come together, in grater numbers than ever before. I've been counseling people on relationships for a long time, and it's only been the past couple of years that I've noticed differences between relationships created by ego, and those of the soul. Hearing stories of how their love exists without conscious thought, as if it exists by its nature without physically doing anything to create it is mystical in nature, but true. I've also counseled those they call runners. Those are people who have met their soulmate or twin flame, and run because the intensity of true love, in their current state of being, is so intense they run literally trying to reduce the intensity, but humanly manifests as fear and anxiety. If this is a soul connection, you need to allow your soul to guide this connection. When you connect, you'll know it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment