Thursday, July 21, 2011

Can I get arrested if I go down to the courthouse to ask questions or try to get a legal case started?

I am in Michigan and my girlfriend is currently being held somewhere I think still in state she is 16 I am 23 I was helping her run away and we got stopped made it to Michigan the cop said I was free to go but she had to come with him after searching my car, HELP she wants me to do anything I can so that we can be toghether I want that too but I don't want to go to jail, for reference she has a very abusive mother back home, is there any likelihood at all that she will be extradited back to illinois due to the fact that everyone knows Michigan is broke and that is not her will. It would cost too much money or will she end up in a group home or jail where she is at right now last I heard she was in court do I risk trouble if I inquire further about what is going on or what I can do legally to help her in her wishes and me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment