Monday, July 18, 2011

How come Cenk Uygur always badmouths Bill O'reilly?

Seriously Cenk Uygur always badmouths Bill O'reilly and fox news. He gets on to them for being too conservative yet I've noticed he edits video's to make conservatives look worse then what they really are. Which if you ask me is extremely hypocritical. Bill O'reilly may be conservative, but what I have seen of him he lets liberals and conservatives give their opinions on his show and he gives them time to answer them. Not only does he do that, when he sits down and does an interview with Jon stewart or someone like that he'll post the Unedited interview online for everyone to see. I have never seen anything like this from Cenk Uygur, he showed all kinds of videos of gorge bush that were so heavily edited I wanted to shoot myself. He badmouths o'reilly and fox news all the time instead of giving us the news. I feel everybody should have a right to give there opinion, but if your going to badmouth another news organization or person all the time, it gets old. So my question is, why does cenk keep doing this, is it because his ratings are so low that he can't think of anything else to do or what? I'm a conservative and I watch msnbc to here opposing opinions, but I stoped watching do to guys like Cenk who do nothing but hate on conservatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment