Thursday, July 21, 2011

His ex wife = psycho!! help!!?

my husband has 2 ex wives. both of whom have caused problems in my relationship simply because of jealousy. My husband has 3 kids by these two women whom ive had a hand in raising for 5 years. we have been married for two. My question stems to the first ex wive,who he divorced nearly 15 years ago. she is the mother of my step son. We have been through EXTREME ups and downs with this crazy woman. And when i say crazy, its not just run-of-the-mill crazy, or me just being b*tchy because shes an ex. She is on medication for bi-polar disorder. she has called the cops on us before simply for not returning a phone call. my step son(15 at the time,now 16) has described to me what her bong looks like. He stated to me word for word "she has enough pills to run a pharmacy out of the house." He has inquired to us that his step dad through a coffee table at him.He came down one weekend and I asked him why he always wore sweat pants,never jeans or shorts. He told me because he didnt have any. We went out and bought some and sent them home(now mind you my husband paid nearly 10,000 in child support that year between the two ex wives. Where is this money going?) He has told me that he has to hide his earnings from lawn care,birthdays etc because she steals it for cigarettes. Or makes him pay the electricity bill with it. Or makes him pay gas money for her court ordered 50 % of the driving to my husband and Is house every other weekend.He has told me he recieved birthday money from a relative, and didnt even make it off the porch of their home before she took it from him.Recently i noticed his shoes which are nearly close to falling apart completely. When i asked him about this, he said his mother told him to just put some sealer on it.His social skills and lack of hygiene tell me alot about his home life. he can sit on a video game for well over 8 hours. He hates taking showers. I could go on and on! I hate that she is the way she is with him. my Question is, he is 16 and in 1 year will be legally allowed to move in with us,so were not bothering with lawyers. Has anyone ever experienced a good outcome from calling dfs on something legit such as this? ive called before,but for some stupid reason dfs called and gave her a heads up they were coming,and my step son told me she through all her drugs out!! I need something to happen from this, even though he will be out of there soon enough,he is terrified of her and hes 16. She has told me he needs a babysitter!!! at 16!! I need to know how i can truly this insanity to stop!! ANY advice is appriciated!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment